Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CC102 Day #2!

I have not even looked at the "Day 3" lesson, as I did not do yesterday's Creative Chemistry 102, Day 2, "Layering Stencils." Why you wonder, well because I have not purchased Tim's stencils. It was one of those items I was going to, but either stores did not have them in or it would be too late. Well I decided to use what I have on hand, but do intend on getting my inky hands on Tim's "Layered Stencils."
For the eight samples, I decided to use the smaller sized tags and placed all of them on the Giant tag.
The techniques are in order as follows. The "Usual Suspects" is a stencil gifted to me by that lovely friend of mine, Brenda! I thought it worked so well to start off! Techniques 1) Mixed Media, 2) Embossing With Stencils.
3) Embossing With Stencils (part 2), 4) Embossing Through Stencils
5) Stamping, 6) Sketching
7) Ink Monoprint, 8) Paint Monoprint (Epic Fail)
Well I am off to finish our dinner and catch up on Day #3! So much fun! Thank you for taking the time to visit me!




18 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Love your tags, Terry. Looks like a great class. Can't wait to see all your projects! Thanks for sharing your class in progress.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cool techniques- loving seeing the variety of ideas. I did not take the 1st class, no time to do it now either, but looks like alot to learn!

Michele said...

very pretty! must be a fab class. xo

Inkypinkycraft said...

These look great , it is lots of fun X I am behind ! But enjoyed all videos and nearly done day one and two xx have fun for rest of week hugs x

Jenny Marples said...

There's such a lot to keep up with Terry! Well done for completing all of these beautifully. And my favourite? No. 8! You layer/stamp that one up and I guarantee you'll amaze yourself. If not, I'll be first in line for your 'epic fail - not' please. Jenny x

Astrid Maclean said...

They all look fabulous Terry and I love the way you have made use of what you had. Great idea too to stick the smaller tags on a big one! Like quite a few of us it seems I am running way behind....

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, looks like you are having fun! Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow Terry, gorgeous results - I love the image of the first one :)

Pam said...

I like how you layered up all the tags! Looks like some fun techniques!!

Krisha said...

Well done!! All your samples are fantastic, and really like that you mounted them to larger tags.

Unknown said...

Your series of tags look fab Terry, so many techniques, so many ideas, your class must be supercool! Have more fun! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Meggymay said...

Fabulous set of tags Terry.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous and well done on getting them all done. I have finished Day 1 and Day 3. Still got day 2 and 4 to do and tomorrow is day 5. Don't know when I'll fit it all in lol. Love all your colours and stencil designs though and glad you like Andy's one.
Take care.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sharon said...

Wow Terry what amazing "sample" tags you have made - love them all!!

Unknown said...

They look great my crafty friend.

Hugs~

Sandra said...

Amazing tags, Terry! I see you have a lot of fun with CC102 too! This was my favorite day, because I love stencils and love learning new techniques with them. Hugs, Sandra

Marjie Kemper said...

These are fantastic. Love using what you have... off to see the rest now!

Marjie Kemper said...

These are fantastic. Love using what you have... off to see the rest now!

Blog Archive