Monday, January 5, 2015

Tim's January Tag of 2015!

Hello to all of you and I hope you are enjoying the New Year! Tim's first tag of 2015 worked out so well for me as I have a grandson with a birthday, so pretty much following the instructions given by Tim, here is my take on January's Tag. I will also be going the current challenge at Frilly and Funkie with their "Anything Goes."
The paints I used on the tissue wrap were Fried Brick, Chipped Sapphire and Peeled Paint as directed. Now I did not use the Alpha chips, but used some Chipboard pieces of Tim's that I have had for ages and they contained the elements I wanted. I did flick on my gold and white flecks using a paint brush. When all was finished, I sealed the entire tag.
Hopefully the birthday boy will enjoy his tag! Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.
For those of you who have asked and thank you for your thoughts, there has been no improvement with our Molly. We just keep her as happy as we can with the fact she has no use of her back legs. It is not easy, but we have lifted her into the car and still take her to lunch and let her have a little time at the park. We will keep doing as much as we can in hopes, but we are happy we have had so many years with her and that she did have another Christmas with us and celebrated the New Year!


25 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great Tag. Sorry about Molly, she is being well cared for by you, that is great! Hugs, Valerie

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done Tag! Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful Tag Terry. Am thinking of your Molly lots. Our old girl is finding it hard to get around these days as well.
Yvonne xx

sally said...

I think your translation of tim's tag into a version for your grandson is delightful.

Hope Molly can continue to enjoy life as much as possible.

Sally

Anonymous said...

Terry, I am saddened to read there is no improvement with Molly. You are showering her with love and that is all you can do and she will know that.
Of course the birthday boy will love this tag - the effect is stunning on the background.
Hope Molly picks up even a little bit during this week. Thinking of you.
Lynne x

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous tag and a fabulous take on Tim's one, love it and I am sure your grandson will too. Hope Molly picks up, thinking of you and wishing her well.
Take care, big hugs.

Mrs.B said...

Hi Terry, Fabulous tag, love your colour combo.
Sorry to read your news about Molly,
but no doubt you are giving her lots of love and attention.
Happy New Year and my Best Wishes for 2015.
Avril xx

Julia Aston said...

A great version of Tim's Tag Terry! love the highlights of red on it!

Debi said...

this is just fab Terry!! Debi xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous take on the original Terry! I am sure it will be loved by your grandson, great colours and clever adaption of Tim's!!

Hope Molly can still spend many happy hours with you! Sending big hugs! Sorry I have not been around much but wishing you all the very best for the coming year!!
xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag, I'm sure your grandson will treasure it.

Cec said...

Fabulous tag with lots of great masculine elements that your Grandson should love. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Poor Molly... so sorry to hear that there still is no improvement, hope she'll feel a bit better soon.
Your birthday tag is fabulous and supercool, your grandson will love it! Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hello
I love you tag so festive!
I am so sorry about Molly not showing improvement and understand how dear they are to our hearts. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Nancy

Redanne said...

Oh how could he not just love this gorgeous tag, it is fabulous Terry and a wonderful take on Tim's tag!

So sorry that Molly is not improving but it is lovely that you are still treating her so normally. Big hugs to you and one for Molly too. Anne xx

Michele said...

this tag is gorgeous and i love the way you worked with the words in the corners. i send my love to you an Molly! xo

Sharon said...

A fabulous tag Terry!! Love the sparkle and design!

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning tag! Love all the shimmer and shine!

1CardCreator said...

Great tag for your grandson, he will love it! I hope things stay good for Molly, good that you could enjoy the holidays with her too. ~Diane

Electra said...

I love the combination of sparkle and the graphic element Terry! Happy New Year!

Shirley said...

Happy New Year TT to you and all the family. Love this Tim tag maybe I will start to join in this year!!!

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Nancy Dynes said...

Such a cheery and festive tag!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Nancy

Jenny Marples said...

Absolutely wonderful tag Terry. Love the way you've taken it in your own direction. So sorry on the loss of Molly. It's heartbreaking to lose a beloved member of the family but at least she went surrounded by love. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE your take! Wonderful colors!

Olga Direktorenko said...

Amazing artwork! MAGIC is the first word that came to my mind when I saw it.

Blog Archive